[SR-Users] Apply changes made to sip reply in onreply_route

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Tue Oct 8 15:32:31 CEST 2013

It's for our logging. Each INVITE is pretty much a separate row in our logging table. Responses and in-dialog requests on the INVITE trigger an update on the row, where the state of the row is updated.
This allows us to see in which (custom) state each call is.

Each time the Dispatcher tries a destination, an INVITE goes out and is also captured. A row is then created in our logging table. When the destination replies with a 500, the state should be changed to "Failed".
When the Dispatcher tries the next destination, this should trigger a new row in the table.

I'm using custom headers to store and pass data around, which are used by our services to translate the SIP messages into our own format for logging.