[SR-Users] On register

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:36:57 CEST 2013

Hello,

haven't had time to look into sources, can you try:

$ru = $ru;

after uac_auth()?

What I am trying to discover is if uac_auth() creates a new branch,
because if it doesn't and you don't update any of the elements related
to next hop address, kamailio won't detect there is need for a new relay.

If still doesn't work, then provide the log messages with debug=3 in
config file.

On 10/8/13 1:31 PM, Keith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to "on register" from kamailio to an asterisk box. I am
> having trouble when asterisk sends a 401 to the first register
> response. I have tried to set a failure route as follows:
> t_on_failure("FAILURE_HANDLE");
>
> failure_route[FAILURE_HANDLE] {
>
>        if (t_is_canceled()) {
> exit;
> }
>
>        if(t_check_status("401")) {
>           uac_auth();
>        }
>

>        t_relay();
>     }
>
> But it doesn't see to send the credentials back.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Keith

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -