[SR-Users] Presence: Duplicate entry 'username-domain-presence-*#-OFFLINE-#*' for key 'presentity_idx' when multiple clients register using the same credentials

Yufei Tao yufei.tao at redembedded.com
Mon Oct 7 12:14:42 CEST 2013

When a client (S) subscribes to this contact (username at domain) whose
credentials are used by two clients, (S) gets NOTIFYs containing
statuses from either of the username at domain contacts in alternation. But
all these NOTIFYs have the same call-id.

I've tried remove the constraint 'CONSTRAINT presentity_idx UNIQUE
(username, domain, event, etag)' from the presentity table and the
errors have gone away. Just wondering if this is something that *should*
be done to cope with the situation where multiple presentities use the
same credentials.

Cheers,
Yufei