[SR-Users] append_hf to reply generated by kamailio

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Thu Oct 3 12:31:25 CEST 2013

Replacing the exit statement with return, does the trick. The reply reaches the onreply_route and that's where I add the header, but after a while it generates a 483 Too Many Hops.
My capture server also receives a lot of INVITE, ACK, 603 messages. A lot of Via and Record-Route headers are added to the INVITE and 603 (Via only).

Why does this happen?