[SR-Users] Replace header value in failure_route

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Thu Oct 3 09:38:33 CEST 2013

I think I found the reason why I can't remove headers.

http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/users/2007-June/011714.html

This article says you can't remove headers which have been set in request_route. All my headers are set in custom route. Some of them need to be modified later, for example in failure_route.

Could someone explain to me what the branch_routes are used for? Does it have to do with forking?