[SR-Users] Memory leak in 3.3.4

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:51:24 CEST 2013

Hello,

yes, you should run it for a while, with traffic, otherwise the leak
cannot be discovered.

You can watch the processes with rank 1,2,3 and see when the free memory
is decreasing. Then get the pkg status logs. Get also the list of
running processes with 'kamctl ps' so I know at what pid to look for the
leaks.

On 10/2/13 2:09 PM, David Cunningham wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Kamailio had only been running for about 24 hours with very little
> traffic on that server. Should we wait for longer and throw some calls
> at it?
>
> Thanks again.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -