[SR-Users] Freezing development for Kamailio v4.1.0

Timo Teras timo.teras at iki.fi
Wed Oct 2 08:25:36 CEST 2013

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:46:48 +0200
"Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> 30 sep 2013 kl. 14:04 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > On 9/30/13 12:08 PM, Timo Teras wrote:

> >> I would like to incorporate the module from:
> >> https://github.com/rdboisvert/mohqueue
> >>
> >> Could you review it?
> >>
> >> I am willing to be maintainer for it if needed.
> >
> > interesting feature - no need for special review because it is a
> > stand alone module. You are already registered developer, so you
> > can review yourself a bit if you didn't do (use) it already - the
> > review of new modules from new developers is to check quickly if
> > they use internal memory managers, DB API and/or spot if something
> > else from existing code can be reused.
> Agree, this is a really cool feature. I can think of a ton of RPC
> commands as well as stats/counters I would like to see. We're looking
> forward to this!

The author asked me to do the initial merge. He might be willing to
take over the maintainer ship in few weeks, and we can come back
to this discussion after a bit.

I created 'tteras/mohqueue' branch and pushed the module there as-is -
with LICENSE removed as being redundant now that it is part of the main
tree.

If possible please take a look at it and post any comments to fix
before merge to master, which I plan to do tomorrow.

Robert, I also saw that you had created new branch 'noRTPstop' with
three additional commits - please let me know if those are to be
included too. Let me know also if there's any additional changes you'd
like to have in.

Thanks,
 Timo