[SR-Users] Kamailio and Siremis

Isaac A. McDonald isaac at defiancedc.com
Fri May 31 23:55:30 CEST 2013

Hello All,

I'm a bit confused as to how Siremis interacts with Kamailio. From what I understand, the dial-plan is done in the kamailio.cfg with regex statements and requires a restart of the Kamailio process to take effect. How then does Siremis change the dial-plan in Kamailio without writing re-writing the config?

I'm assuming Siremis is merely writing to a MySQL database and some additional code is required in the kamailio.cfg in order to be able to use the dial-plan functionality of Siremis?

What must I change in the kamailio.cfg to be able to use Siremis for dial-plan modification?