[SR-Users] Does Kamailio check for CSeq, Call-ID when unregister ?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri May 31 10:04:32 CEST 2013

This would be a distinct REGISTER request, so it should not have the same CSeq or Call-ID as any other from that UAC recently.

So, provided I understood your question correctly, it's a moot point.

Khoa Pham <onmyway133 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>When I want to unregister, I have 2 ways
>1. Append ;expires=0 in Contact field
>2. Add another Expires : 0 header
>
>with CSeq, Call-ID not the same with when i register
>
>Does Kamailio check for the saem Cseq, Call-ID to allow unregistration
>?
>
>--
>Khoa Pham
>HCMC University of Science
>www.fantageek.com

Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106