[SR-Users] Freepbx 2.11.0rc1 with Asterisk 11.3.0 and Kamailio 4.0.1

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Thu May 30 10:36:21 CEST 2013

On 29 May 2013 19:23, Michael Leuker <michael at leuker.me> wrote:

> Sure, here's the sequence for an inbound call via the "LPhone" trunk that
> was supposed to go through to extension 1001. The extension was set to
> "NAT" in the FreePBX settings. Just ask if you need more background.

The Asterisk part looks fine. It is sending the call to
1001 at 198.23.139.21:5060 which I presume is your Kamailio instance.

for some reason Kamailio is not recognising the user. Could it be that you
do not have the ip 198.23.139.21 set up on Kamailio as an alias, or that
the user 1001 is registering to a different domain?

Kamailio would be looking in the location table for "username='1001' AND
domain='198.23.139.21'"

You should check the Kamailio logs for what is happening when Asterisk
sends it the INVITE for 1001 at 198.23.139.21

Hope this helps.

-Barry