[SR-Users] outbound loose routing question

אורן אברהם oren.av.jnk at gmail.com
Wed May 29 02:46:18 CEST 2013

Dear list

I'm trying to route using the loose_route() method for an ACK message of an
INVITE.
the ACK message contains a Route header field with the outbound proxy
address (which is the server processing this message - aka "myself") and a
flow token to the UAC. but the routing is failed because the
process_outbound() function in loose.c deliberatly ignores my flow-token
because of the condition in loose.c:522 which is:
else if (!ip_addr_cmp(&rcv->src_ip, &_m->rcv.src_ip || rcv->src_port !=
_m->rcv.src_port).

I don't understand why i cannot use this flow token to send the ACK back to
the UAC...

Thanks in advance...