[SR-Users] How to make BLF work

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Tue May 28 22:00:20 CEST 2013

You didn't receive any NOTIFY requests because you didn't have a PUA
client. rfc3903 describes what a PUA client is.

To make BLF work you can try to use the next modules:
1. dialog - to enable dialog awareness
2. pua + pua_dialoginfo - to enable a PUA client based on active dialogs
information provided by the "dialog" module
3. presence + presence_dialoginfo - to handle subscriptions and send
notifications to phones