[SR-Users] Kamailio + Siremis Outbound route ---- Re Sent Due to bad English

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:54:04 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 5/27/13 1:03 AM, Tony Turner wrote:

> (re-sent due to bad English)
>
> Hi,
>
> I have 3 registered test users, how can I configure Siremis to do the
> trunk to freeswitch using LCR or Carrierroute rather than using the
> code below. I am keen to be able to setup Inbound + Outbond trunks via
> Siremis. Do you know if there is a manual for Siremis or a how to /
> step by step?
>
> if($rU =~"^01") {
>     $ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@__FREESWITCHIP__";
>     route(RELAY);
>     exit;
> }

Siremis is a web interface for the database use for kamailio, not for
kamailio configuration file. For using LCR or carrierroute, just read
the documentation of these modules and add to your configuration file.
LCR should be rather simple to setup, besides loading it and setting
module parameters, you have to use two new functions in the routing
logic of config file. Carrier route should be pretty much the same, just
that I haven't checked it lately.

> Currently with the above code if a user phones one of the other
> extensions it tries to route out to the PSTN network rather than the
> extension, is that because I have put the above code in the wrong
> place in the config so it never gets to the code to route to the
> extension? (routing to PSTN is fine)
>
> Or do I need an if else statement wrap checking if local user, please
> can you give me some idea of the code  ...

If you don't have numbering rules that you can sort out if it is local
subscriber or not, the best is to check with subscriber table (see
uri_db or sqlops modules, both of them can help for this).