[SR-Users] kamailio 4.0.1 websocket configuration

Rupayan Dutta direct2rupayan at gmail.com
Tue May 28 12:46:16 CEST 2013

Hi All,
      I have build Kamailio 4.0.1 from source in CentOS 5.8(i386
architecture).I followed all instructions from
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.0.x/git.(Though Modules_k directory
is not generated).I then edit kamailio.config file for websocket support as
described in webocket.cfg file in exmples directory.But while starting
kamailio it gives following error

      ERROR: load_module: could not open module : libunistring.so.0: cannot
      0(30270) : [cfg.y:3567]: parse error in config file
/usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg, line 318, column 12-57: failed to
load module

      I checked websocket.so file in the specified directory and it is
already there.Can you please help me what's wrong with it?

      please help.

      Rupayan Dutta