[SR-Users] PRESENCE entries duplication

Mon May 27 11:27:11 CEST 2013

On 27.05.2013 10:56, Raj Roy Ghandhi wrote:
> Hi Friends,
> I am trying to use the Kamalio 4 and SIPML5 and so for it is working fine.
> But when I subscribe for presentity of another then I receive all the
> entries of that user  in the presentity table in mysql db.
>
> It seem that it I receive the entries that are not expired. Is there a
> way to get the latest status of the user or just avoid duplicate entries
> in the presentity table.

If the presentity publishes multiple "presence-states", then there are
multiple valid presence states. Therefore the presence server sends all
the tuples to the watcher.

The concept is, that the watcher has to handle multiple tuples and
decide how to display it to the user (e.g. show all of them, calculate a
combined status ...).

regards
Klaus