[SR-Users] kamailio 4.0.1 websocket support

Rupayan Dutta direct2rupayan at gmail.com
Thu May 23 13:24:14 CEST 2013

Dear All,
            I have build and installed kamailio 4.0.1 from source(tarball
release) in Cent Os 5.8 in i386 machine.I can start kamailio but when i
want to connect kamailio using SipMl5 client which  uses sip over websocket
the client can't connect with the server.I am attaching my generated
kamailio.cfg file with this mail.Is there  any additional configuration
needed for websocket support in kamailio 4.0.1?I have located the example
websocket.cfg file in kamailio source but totally confused what
modification to be done in the end of the file(e.g Main SIP request routing
logic  blocks)​​.

Note: I moified *modules.lst and include db_mysql auth auth_db sl nathelper
tm xhttp tls msrp websocket modules
*