[SR-Users] topoch and xHTTP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:09:45 CEST 2013

Hello,

iirc, topoh callbacks are executed only for incoming sip traffic. Do you
try to relay the http request? That doesn't work, kamailio works only as
http server, not proxy.

If it is the case of incoming request, can you run with debug=3 and send
the output of such case here?

On 5/23/13 12:21 PM, Julia wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am testing the xHTTP module on kamailio-3.3 with topology hiding (topoch)/  /and
> I get parsing error for each received HTTP message:
>
> /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[2937]: ERROR: <core>
> [parser/parse_from.c:60]: ERROR:parse_from_header: bad msg or missing
> FROM header
> /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[2937]: ERROR: topoh [topoh_mod.c:215]: cannot
> parse FROM header
>
> Is it configuration issue?

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *