[SR-Users] Simulating kamailio config flows

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 23 11:25:57 CEST 2013

On 5/23/13 10:47 AM, Victor Seva wrote:
> 2013/4/22 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>>  From what Andreas suggesting, printing the value of variables as they are
>> assigned is missing, probably can be added by hooking in the interpreter
>> when doing the assignment operation.
> Can you point me to the right direction here? What are the files involved?
Look for ASSIGN_T in core, one place to go to and check is
lval_assign(...) function, not sure there are other in core.

Then some vars are set by module functions, might be hard to spot as
there are cases when avps/xavps are added directly in the list or some
cases when pv api is used.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *