[SR-Users] Contents of sr-users Digest, Vol 96, Issue 68

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:18:16 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 5/20/13 9:32 PM, Jignesh Gandhi wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply.
>     1. Re: SCTP question (Daniel-Constantin Mierla)
>
> What I meant  is if the SCTP association goes down from the Invite, 200 ok w/sdp to BYE.
> Should there be not an error at t_relay() level , since the association does not exists ?
>
> Currently I don't get any error when I do
>
> if (!t_relay()) {
>             xlog("L_INFO", "T_Relay return code is $retcode\n");
>             sl_reply_error();
>          }
>
> I have set up $du with the IP:port of the host where I received the Invite and ACK to 200 ok w/sdp.
> I have shut down the other side , so I know that SCTP is not up.
I guess it retries for a while and will return a 408 timeout.

PS. Would be good to not use digest when engaged in a conversation in
order to have threaded archive that people can follow when looking at
the same subject. You can change this option back and forth from your
account on the mailing list web page. At least cut the rest of the
content, replying with all messages in the digest is not useful.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *