[SR-Users] I need you help-----about Kamailio 3.3.x andAsterisk 10.7.0 Realtime Integration

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Tue May 21 13:47:41 CEST 2013

On 20 May 2013 09:35, Gertjan Wolzak <gw at foize.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I looked at the asterisk config, looks like you have not configured that.
>
> You need to add a dialplan in the extensions config and trunks in the sip
> confiig.
>
> If you want to make the dialplan realtime as well, you should add the
> dialplan to the db.

He does have sufficient dialplan in extensions.conf for that he is testing
(calling exten 106 from ext 107)

; add by tm88
[from-sip]
exten => _XXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},60)

Also, he does not need any trunk setting in sip.conf as the two extensions
are registering as endpoints with Asterisk.

His issue appears to be that the initial invite from Kamailio has the
header "Contact: 107@(null)" which is incorrect.

-Barry