[SR-Users] memcached and usrloc

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Tue May 21 10:45:32 CEST 2013

Hello, Alex!

>In principle, no;  memcache is not supported as a database backend for
>any module.  The API plumbing is just not there.

OK, i see.

>However, it seems to me if you really, *really* wanted to, you could
>implement a registrar manually, bypassing registrar + usrloc.  You'd
>be doing a lot of manual contact management that usrloc takes care of,
>though.

Look like i must go this way. But registrar - standard, usrloc -
bypassed.

>Why would you want to do that, though?  If you desire the speed of a
>memory-only lookup table, you can just use usrloc with db_mode 0:
>
>    http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/usrloc.html#idp6002056
>
>No database storage required at all.

I need failover, so seem memcached more prefer.

My aim:

Two K. servers with shared IP (carp) with shared usrloc base, worked by
failover scheme.

authorize, authenticate, accounting - in radius. I think no
mysql/postgre needed at all in this scheme.

--
 WBR, Victor
  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.9.2-calculate GNU/Linux