[SR-Users] http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:skype-like-service-in-less-than-one-hour

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 20 17:13:22 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 5/20/13 12:47 PM, johnc wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I updated this config to work with version 4. See below. I have calls
> working over TLS between jitsi sip clients registered to the same proxy
> of  either one of two proxies I have built using this updated config. I
> can make calls to/from clients over TLS registered to the  openrcs.com
> proxy from both of these proxies. I can't make calls between the two
> proxies configured with the config below. Each domain has commercial SSL
> certs. I have rtpproxy configured and working. I would be very grateful
> if somebody would check the config and see if I have made a mistake.
> Many thanks. I will post the final working config so it may be of help
> to others.
it is rather impossible to test configs from other people and not easy
to review large configs. So I recommend you run with debug=3, see what
is printed when you try a call that fails. If you cannot figure out from
there what's the solution, then send the debug messages here.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *