[SR-Users] Problems with Siremis Register Page

Alexander Albert aalbert at mail.de
Sat May 18 03:22:15 CEST 2013

Hi there, i hope you can help me, i am having trouble with the register
page of siremis, strange thing is, i can open the register page, but
only after i have logged my self in, if not, it redirects me directly to
the login page.. how can i setup the register page to be accessible
without the need of logging in ?
Also i am getting the info after trying to register, that "Public
registration is not enabled!"
but i have set siremis/modules/ser/config/common.Main.php to
$cfg_siremis_public_registrations = true;
What is the problem, please help.

Greetings,

Alex