[SR-Users] Delay in "100 Trying" reply message

Alex Solt alex_solt at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 19:03:31 CEST 2013

Got it. Thank you very much.

Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:45:28 +0200
From: miconda at gmail.com
To: rob1485 at gmail.com; sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Delay in "100 Trying" reply message

    Look at tm module readme - there is a parameter for this.

    On 5/16/13 4:44 PM, Robert R wrote:

      I added this line and now we are getting multiple
        "100 Trying" for one single request message.
        Can we disable the other "100 Trying" response and only
          leave "sl_send_reply" statement to generate 100 trying?

        Thanks,

            On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 3:52 AM,
              Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
              wrote:

                 Hello,

                  you can use sl module for sending a reply as soon as
                  you get a request:

                  sl_send_reply("100", "Trying");

                      On 5/15/13 9:06 PM, Robert R wrote:

                        Hi,

                          There is a big delay in our Kamailio
                            server when repling "100 Trying" after
                            incoming INVITE messages (more than 500 ms).
                             It seems my perl script (and database
                            query) is executed before "100 Trying" being
                            send out.  I was wondering if sending "100
                            Trying" is configurable so I can send it
                            right after INVITE and before executing my
                            perl script.

                              request_route {

                                 # per request initial checks
                                 route(REQINIT);

                                 # NAT detection
                                 route(NATDETECT);

                                 # handle requests within SIP
                                dialogs
                                 route(WITHINDLG);

                                 if (is_method("INVITE"))
                                 {

                                perl_exec("test");
                                 }

                                 t_check_trans();
                                 route(SIPOUT);
                                 route(PRESENCE);
                                 route(REGISTRAR);
                                 ..
                                 route(RELAY);
                              } (morthen

                          Thanks

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
  * http://asipto.com/u/katu *

                sr-users at lists.sip-router.org