[SR-Users] I need you help-----about Kamailio 3.3.x and Asterisk 10.7.0 Realtime Integration

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:09:04 CEST 2013

I think - best integration, is - Kamailio handles users, Asterisk handles
what it must handle - like IVR, registration with VoIP providers etc....
At least we do things this way - Asterisk dont know nothing about users.
All calls from Kamailio are accepted, and forwarded either back to
Kamailio, if call is to other user, or processed properly. If second user
is not online - call drops, and Asterisk understand that second user is not
registered. This of course is not best solution, but it works fine for me.