[SR-Users] kamailio as a proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:50:53 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 5/15/13 10:22 PM, Giuseppe Carella wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to use kamailio as a proxy between webrtc clients and an
> openIMSCore. For this reason I'm currently using the dispatcher module
> to distribute all the requests coming from the clients to the IMS
> core, and enabled the websocket module for getting the SIP messages
> in. SO far it works fine for the registration, but it doesn't for the
> INVITEs. I noticed that kamailio receives the message but it doesn't
> deliver it to the clients. Please find attached the log and the
> configuration file that I used. I'm not an expert with the
> configuration, so any help or feedback would be very appreciated.
> Thank you in advance.
where it doesn't deliver, to websocket clients? You have to narrow down
what is not working, send the log messages for that specific case,
because it is hard to get someone to look over the entire config and
huge log message. Also, read carefully the documentation for websocket
module, there are special processing steps that must be done for it.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *