[SR-Users] Freepbx 2.11.0rc1 with Asterisk 11.3.0 and Kamailio 4.0.1

Trevor Burt trevorjburt at googlemail.com
Wed May 15 15:19:14 CEST 2013

Dear All,

using the following link:-

http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb

I have successfully integrated Asterisk and Kamailio on the same box for
testing, but am now facing the problem of getting Freepbx to use the same
MySQL database tables.

My Kamailio and Asterisk install uses the following tables:-

sipusers
sipregs
voicemail
voicemail_data
voicemail_messages

However Freepbx uses the following tables.

devices
users

Any idea on how I fully integrate Freepbx with my Asterisk and Kamailio
configuration using Mysql?

My goal is to have a Kamailio LB to multiple Asterisk/Freepbx servers
sharing the same extension and voicemail databases.

I will also probably integrate a2billing and share the a2billing database
between the Asterisk/Freepbx servers to create a fully scalable solution.

Any advice most gratefully received.