[SR-Users] Kamailio crash

kiran bhosale kbhosale at synteltelecom.com
Wed May 15 06:43:09 CEST 2013

Hi
  we  have developed the custom module where in we have  created shared
memory  area  which is not  used  by any other module or process and  we
locked it  using  locks as  recommended. but because of  locks the
kamailio  is getting crashed every now  and then . is it  really
important  to protect the  shared  memory area  with locks.  if yes
then how to avoid  the crash ??

so to locate the  crash  we  built kamailio wit h MM_DBG , and other
GCC  debug flags . but we are  getting  error "/No symbol table info
available/" . how  to  locate the  bugs.  the kamailio is  built  wit h
1 MB of shared  memory  on MIPS  based  VOIP gateway which is  having  *
MB of flash and  16 MB or memory (RAM) .

thanks in advance .