[SR-Users] confirm cd4884b9a2ea4a7cd1b91182b28f1f5da884f92b

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:56:57 CEST 2013

You must create a new email with proper subject and content, otherwise
nobody will look at such subjects and you will never get answers from
the right people, because it is very likely to get filtered by spam.

On 5/14/13 12:53 PM, Future Lian wrote:
> I can't install siremis 3.0 for kaimailio after install kamailio and
> begin to install siremis
>
> in CRIT.log of siremis/log, i
> get '05/14/2013','09:13:30','CRIT','ExceptionHandler','cache_dir must
> be a directory',''
>
> Anyone can tell me how to do? Thank you all.
>

> 2013/5/14 <sr-users-request at lists.sip-router.org
> <mailto:sr-users-request at lists.sip-router.org>>
>
>     Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
>     sr-users
>
>     We have received a request from 218.79.223.111 for subscription of
>     your email address, "lianhc at gmail.com <mailto:lianhc at gmail.com>",
>     to the
>     sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
>     that you want
>     to be added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message,
>     keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:
>
>     http://lists.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/sr-users/cd4884b9a2ea4a7cd1b91182b28f1f5da884f92b
>

>     Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
>     message to sr-users-request at lists.sip-router.org
>     <mailto:sr-users-request at lists.sip-router.org>:
>
>         confirm cd4884b9a2ea4a7cd1b91182b28f1f5da884f92b
>
>     Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
>     most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
>     right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).
>
>     If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
>     disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
>     subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
>     sr-users-owner at lists.sip-router.org
>     <mailto:sr-users-owner at lists.sip-router.org>.
>

> --
> Future Lian

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *