[SR-Users] I need you help-----about Kamailio 3.3.x and Asterisk 10.7.0 Realtime Integration

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Tue May 14 10:30:24 CEST 2013

On 13 May 2013 09:46, zhengyw <zhengyw at neusoft.com> wrote:

> Hello:
>
>     I have followed the steps in the guide(
> http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.3.x-asterisk-10.7.0-astdb
> ):
>

>     1.  Could you find any mistake in my configuration file?

I don't see any obvious errors apart form the incorrect table structure in
video1_sipregs which I already mentioned.

>     2.  I also wonder how could I be sure of "Be sure you update the
> listen IP and port as well if Asterisk is running on the same

You do this using the bindaddr/udpbindaddr/tcpbindaddr settings in
sip.conf. You have "udpbindaddr=10.11.2.47:5080" set. Perhaps it would help
if you instead simply set "bindaddr=10.11.2.47:5080" - it will have the
same affect, as tcp is disabled anyway.

>        system with Kamailio" and "Be sure you configure Asterisk to not
> authenticate SIP requests coming from Kamailio".

This is achieved by having no entry in the "secret" field of the
video1_sipusers table, so that Asterisk does not try to authenticate the
peer, as Kamailio has already done so.

-Barry