[SR-Users] Kamailio for Debian blog?

Jesús Pérez Rubio jesus.perez at quobis.com
Mon May 13 16:58:17 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel,

We have something like you're asking for in the Github repository. First
lines of this Quickstart guide show it (
https://quobis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/QoffeeSIP/Quick+start+guide).
Only two steps are needed:
- Clone the repo: *git clone https://github.com/Quobis/QoffeeSIP.git*
- Copy examples/webphone/dist/* content to your Apache server.

It's a simple webphone that we use to develop the stack. Another simplest
one is also included in examples folder to help web developers to include
it in their site.

Nothing else, we're here if somebody needs something.

Regards. :)

Jesús Pérez
VoIP Engineer at Quobis

Fixed: +34 902 999 465