[SR-Users] Kamailio for Debian blog?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Mon May 13 09:56:44 CEST 2013

I'd like to write a brief blog about the status of WebRTC in Debian,
with a focus on SIP

I understand Kamailio 4.0.1 is already in unstable, is that recommended
for potential WebSocket users?  Has anybody else written any quickstart
blog about WebRTC with that particular version, possibly with examples
that are consistent with the Debian usage?

For client side, SIPml5 is packaged, and I've had discussions with the
JsSIP guys about packaging.

For TURN, has anybody tried the TURN server project from Google code?
It appears more advanced than the existing two TURN servers in Debian
(e.g. it has database-backed authentication)
http://code.google.com/p/rfc5766-turn-server/

and there is a package in progress:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/rfc5766-turn-server