[SR-Users] Can I use Kamailio as B2BUA

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Fri May 10 14:07:12 CEST 2013

Hi Olle
I am simulating a particular setup. A simulator behind Kamailio initiates
lots of call. The proxy ahead Kamailio needs message should come in
separate connection.

I should have choosen b2bua initially, but so far Kamailio helped a lot to
simulate the required environment. I really do not want to change from
Kamailio.

Thats why I was wondering, if using Kamailio I can achieve this, it will be
of real great deal for us.

thanks
kamal