[SR-Users] Presence and watcher_domain

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:32:50 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 5/9/13 8:53 AM, andpe wrote:
> Hi
>
> I use PRESENCE, PRESENCE_REGINFO and others, with Cisco phones (trying
> to run :-)).
> The phones are seen as being registered in the PRESENCE, REGINFO work
> unless properly.
> But I have a question: in the table active_watchers watcher_domain
> field is the IP address of the phone and not the domain address. Is
> this normal?
> Applies only to telephones using REGINFO. eg Jitsi has a valid entry.
active_watchers keeps the list of active subscriptions, the data is
populated from SIP messages. Check that your phone uses domain instead
of server IP in its configuration.

You can send the ngrep output for SUBSCRIBE if you cannot spot anything
in the phone config options.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *