[SR-Users] Can I use Kamailio as B2BUA

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:22:50 CEST 2013

Hello,

how many active calls do you expect to have?

At this moment, kamailio does not create local sockets dynamically, they
have to be specified in the configuration.

But if the number of active calls is not big, then you can create as
many sockets as expected calls and then use force send socket to select
on. You can use htable to keep the relation between  a call and a local
socket.

On 5/10/13 5:45 AM, Kamal Palei wrote:
> Dear Kamailio experts
> I have a typical use case where I want Kamailio to behave as a B2BUA.
>
> What I mean here is (assume Kamailio is using TCP for SIP call
> establishment)
>
> 1. For each call it should create a separate TCP connection with next
> proxy in path.
>
> 2. When call ends, it should close that connection. If that call is
> active for 10hrs, then connection should stay alive till 10hrs.

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
   * http://asipto.com/u/katu *