[SR-Users] branche_route support

Bruno Bresciani bruno.bresciani at gmail.com
Wed May 8 20:24:18 CEST 2013

Hi all,

currently I have been used kamailio and rtpproxy to listen on two different
network (bridge mode), and the register of sip users are saved on different
locations ("aliases" and "location") according the interface where register
is received. When there is a call to a user registered, I use the
registered() function of module registrar on my route[ ] block, to discover
the network where sip user is connected and use the correct parameters in
rtpproxy functions.
>From now, I need that my plataform has forking call support and when the
same sip user is registered on both networks, I have to use the
branch_route[ ]  block to process every branch separately because is
necessary different rtpproxy parameters.
I am with difficult in branch_route to set the correct rtpproxy parameters
because I can't find a way to know the network that the branch will be
send. Could anybody tell me if exist a form to solve my problem?

Best Regards