[SR-Users] Topoh module also masking Via?

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Wed May 1 14:54:50 CEST 2013

Let's say we are using SEMS in SBC mode and letting the traffic pass through it, so no new call leg is created.

An incoming INVITE from the supplier reaches the SBC. The signaling then reaches Kamailio which applies topology hiding and the signaling is sent off to the customer's remote PBX. Media is handled by rtpproxy.

The ip addresses in the From/To/CallID/Contact etc will still be that of the endpoint that originated the INVITE right? What does one do in a scenario like this? Use nathelper to rewrite the contact? What about the other IP's? Or should SEMS be configured to create a new call leg? This would solve the issue with the IP's.