[SR-Users] gruu and dead-lock in registrar module

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed May 1 11:57:40 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 05/01/2013 10:46 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> looked over the code and seems ok. The domain lock is set inside
> ul.get_urecord_by_ruid(_d, ahash, &inst, &r, &ptr).

Ok, good to know.

> Are you doing other operations in config with usrloc/registrar rather
> than save()/lookup()? Any mi/rpc commands? Any other modules bound to
> usrloc (e.g., pua_usrloc)?

I'm regularly calling MI functions to get the number of records in
usrloc. During the last deadlock scenario, I saw a kamctl fifo process
querying usrloc hanging there since 2 days already, but I actually
expected more of them. Didn't try to issue the MI command manually to
see if that was responding, will do next time this happens.

Andreas