[SR-Users] Help with SIP over Websocket audio call

Brad Johns rtc998 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 21:24:27 CET 2013

Very interesting.  I am still not able to have an audio call complete.  Can
I see your kamailio.cfg, under separate cover?  Or sent to the list?

Do you have "method_filtering" in registrar params set to 0 or 1?  I had it
set to 1 and by default the JsSIP tryit must not have been sending an Allow
of REGISTER.  Once I set it to 0, my kamailio could process the invite.

Glad to hear it worked so easily for you.  I must have some errors in my
configuration.  I am trying to do MySQL for authentication and accounting,
but that shouldn't be an issue.  The SIP user agent clients work just fine
with MySQL.  Don't know why I'm having all of these problems with WS.

Brad