[SR-Users] Iimitations of xcap server in kamailio

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Mar 29 03:20:02 CET 2013

There are a number of core parameter and modparam values you need to
increase from their defaults in order to be able to handle large HTTP
requests (and therefore large XCAP documents).

For example,
* tcp_rd_buf_size (core parameter)
* tcp_wq_max (core parameter)
* sql_buffer_size (core parameter)
* buf_size (xcap_server modparam)

Regards,

Peter

> Has anyone else noticed issues when adding a large number of contacts to
> your buddy list?  I was using Jitsi and at about 40 contacts I was
> encountering issues in that the subsequent contacts would not get added to
> my buddy list.
>
> Ttyl,
> Dave

Peter Dunkley