[SR-Users] kamailio > user agent client...

Douglas Adami douglas.adami at rumodigital.com
Tue Mar 26 21:15:23 CET 2013

hello guys,

I'm new here, already working with Asterisk for some time and decided to
learn more about kamailio, I'm studying your settings and features and
want to start a project to integrate with Asterisk, but leaving the
asterisk for voicemail and IVR.

http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.3.x-asterisk-10.7.0-astdb

I have a question, can I use kamailio as client for the various gateways
and voip providers, saw that possibility in module UAC, but how do I
authenticate to multiple servers? anyone have any sample settings?

Hugs to all!
Doug