[SR-Users] Implementing encryption

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:57:31 CET 2013

It works pretty good.
But when I was testing such an implementation with imitation of high
latency (200ms) and packet loss(about 15%) voice over UDP worked much
better since TCP was trying to retransmit lost segments.
I think TCP_NODELAY must be always enabled to avoid packets
concatenation at sender's outgoing buffer to reduce latency.