[SR-Users] Implementing encryption

Techie Sup techsup0073 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 09:46:17 CET 2013

Hi Daniel,

Its more of a customized encryption technique I am looking for.
Encryption of SIP and RTP is already addressed as I can see from many
threads, but important part is whether is there any possibility of
routing rtp over tcp.  Is it a possible concept or impossible task to
implement it on kamailio. I just want a lead about this concept.

Warm Regards
Selvam