[SR-Users] sip-router mailing list

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 23:34:06 CET 2013

Hello,

forgot to reply to this one -- I did the changes of mailing lists short
descriptions, updating to reflect better the situation after 4.0 and be
coherent for both lists.

I assume I break your filters, right? Maybe is better to use filters
based on X-Been-There or Sender, because they contain only an email
address, which is not affected by changes in descriptions.

On 3/11/13 2:07 PM, Nikita Kozlov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't know if it's something wanted, but the email header "List-Id"
> has changed for both sr-dev and sr-users.
> The modifications :
>
> Regards,

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -