[SR-Users] CentOS 6 crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:48:27 CET 2013

Hello,

it will require a bit of investigation. I expected the issue from the
fact that kamailio is setting own memory manager to be able to share
content before processes. Probably the lua ssl lib does some operation
before things get properly set up.

Send me also the output of:

bt full

If you still have the core file. I would look deeper on it in the near
future (these days I am out of office, with no much spare time).

On 3/19/13 10:41 AM, Krishna Kurapati wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the help. YES after disabling TLS for Kamailio, it is
> working fine.
>
> Is there a solution to have both TLS for Kamailio and SSL for LUA?
>
> Thanks
>
> Krish Kura

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -