[SR-Users] Multiple calls uac_replace_from()

Anca Vamanu anca.vamanu at 1and1.ro
Tue Mar 19 11:00:50 CET 2013

Hi Alex,

If you create dialog before and use the implementation that relies on
dialog variables [1], it is safe to call uac_replace_from() multiple
times on the same message, or even the same initial message but looped.
The module will detect that uac_replace_from() was called multiple times
on the same dialog by searching after the dialog vars it has stored and
it will work correctly.
This is the usage that we tested and is ok. With the old implementation
based on RR param, I don't think it works right calling it multiple
times on the same message.

Regards,
Anca

[1] http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/uac.html#id2495082