[SR-Users] UAC module and SRV records

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:48:53 CET 2013

On 3/13/13 10:00 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> 13 mar 2013 kl. 09:35 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:

>>> No. That would invalidate SRV record lookup, right?
>> yes.
>>
>> Have you watched the dns traffic? Is directly A/AAAA query? Afaik, this function should use just the usual logic to determine the next hop based on dst-uri/r-uri.
> I will debug in more detail. Had to set an outbound URI with a hostname and a port number to get it to work.
There could be the possibility that some of the functions in the chain
of uac_req_send() set port to default 5060 if not set explicitly, but
from sending point of view, it should the same as for the rest of
messages. Thus a look over the code should be done as well. I'll do it
soon if nobody gets the time meanwhile.

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -