[SR-Users] Send Bye to all calls in one profile

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 09:46:43 CET 2013

Hello,

first, thanks for publishing the extensions to the public space.

If you want, you can include the module in the GIT repository of
Kamailio. It will make installation easier, being part of the default
source tree and packaged in releases.

If you are interested in maintaining it in our git repository, write me
to sort out development access.

On 1/21/13 10:09 PM, Carlos Ruiz Díaz wrote:
> Hello Alex, Camila, list,
>
> I'm replying this old thread to follow the sequence of the conversation.
>
> With two months of delay, I would like to share the credit control
> module we talked about with the hope of helping somehow to
> the community with this contribution.
>
> The project has three parts:
>
> - The module itself: https://github.com/caruizdiaz/cnxcc
> - The web interface: https://github.com/caruizdiaz/cnxcc-web
> - A helper script: https://github.com/caruizdiaz/cnxcc-db-sync
>
> Mixed together, we have a ready-to-use credit control monitoring tool.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Carlos
> http://caruizdiaz.com <http://caruizdiaz.com/>
> +595981146623
>
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Carlos Ruiz Díaz
> <carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com <mailto:carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks! I'll start a new thread and I'll put the code on github.
>
>     If it turns to be actually useful to the community, it would be
>     great, but if not, it will be a good learning material for the
>     developers coming, because it covers important topics on Kamalio's
>     Core Development :D.
>
>     Best regards.
>

>     On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Alex Balashov
>     <abalashov at evaristesys.com <mailto:abalashov at evaristesys.com>> wrote:
>
>         That is indeed a rather sophisticated superset of what I've
>         been working on!  I look forward to this contribution.
>

>         On 11/19/2012 03:00 PM, Carlos Ruiz Díaz wrote:
>
>             Hello Camila, Alex.
>
>             I wrote a module that you may find useful for this purpose
>             and which I'm
>             planning to release in the next few days.
>
>             Please allow me to introduce its features:
>
>             - It relies on the dialog module to track the calls it handles
>
>             - You can group calls by an ID, which can be the client
>             ID, profile ID
>             or whatever value you want as long as it uniquely identify
>             a group of calls.
>
>             - You can have several calls consuming the same pool of
>             credit at the
>             same time. Every call belongs to a call-group. A
>             call-group can have one
>             or more calls.
>
>             - When the credit (time) is exhausted, all calls of the
>             same call-group
>             are automatically finalized.
>
>             - An event_route is fired for every call forced to
>             finalize. It contains
>             a faked SIP message but with the right call-id and tags of
>             the call
>             forced to end. This may be useful for back-office
>             operations such as
>             billing, logging, rtpproxy tear down, etc.
>
>             - It exposes 3 xmlrpc commands:
>                        1. to monitor the calls grouped by call-group.
>                        2. to monitor the calls of a certain call-group.
>                        3. to finalize a call.
>
>             - It has a (very ugly, but improvable) web interface for
>             real time
> [...]

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -