[SR-Users] High availability

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Tue Mar 12 20:52:20 CET 2013

Yes, srv record for both. You can control where the requests go using priority/weights.

The location(registration) records are stored in the database, so the registrations are not bound to a specific server.

For high availability I have had good luck with corosync / pacemaker combination for kamailio high availability. While this is certainly more complex than using srv records, it is another possibility. I use a combination of both. I have also had good luck using corosync / pacemaker /drbd combination for database availability.

-Dan