[SR-Users] Kamailio MySQL DB Creation

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Mar 12 12:46:33 CET 2013

Am Dienstag, 12. März 2013, 09:33:54 schrieb Amr Elsharqawi:
> MySQL Version is 5.6.10
>
> Amr

Hello Amr,

i think is is not related to the MySQL version. This is what I've found with
google:

"This is a result of MySQL running in "strict" mode. See
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/server-sql-mode.html for details.
Basically, you need to remove STRICT_TRANS_TABLES from sql_mode variable. You
can do that in your overall configuration file, when you start mysql, or per
session by executing SET SQL_MODE = '' (you may add any attributes you
actually need, see above link.)"

Please try to set an appropriate mode for the server and try again. Maybe you
need to delete the existing tables that were created up to the error, before
trying again.

Best regards,

Henning